Quicken error OL-220-A banking error that usually occurs when Quick cannot read the information transmitted by the bank. For the exchange of information between the financial institution and Quik, it is necessary to update the details in Quicken.
Let’s start with the causes and symptoms of OL-220 — an error. Also, we will expand the steps to resolve this error effectively.
What are the reasons behind Quicken OL-220-a error?
- A corrupt download of Quicken or installation is incomplete.
- Quicken error OL-220 – Occurs when you have a corrupted Windows registry.
- This error can also appear in case of a virus or malware attack.
- You get an “error OL-220-a” because the Quicken records are damaged.
Symptoms of quicken error OL-220-A
- Quicken hangs repeatedly with “error OL-220-A” displayed on your screen.
- When you work on Quicken your system crashes.
- Quicken Error OL-220-a appears on your screen.
- Your PC is running slowly and reacts to the device’s input too late.
- “Error OL-220-a” crashes your system.
Easy tips to fix Quicken OL-220-a
Step 1: Ensure that your Quicken is updated with the latest version.
- The first step is to access Quicken.
- Then you need to get help, then click check for updates.
- If updates are available, you must click Yes.
- Now it will be updated automatically.
- If Quicken is already updated, click OK and continue.
- Try updating all accounts and check if the Quicken Error OL-220-a fix is there.
Step 2: Find Quicken OL 220A Account
- First of all, you need to open Quicken.
- Now go to Tools and click on Summary of One-Step Updates.
- In this step, you have to see each account with an OL error.
- Write the error code in the notebook or word pad.
- After that, you should use all accounts that are experiencing OL errors.
- The next step is to click on the available gear icon in the right corner.
- Finally, you need to click on the Update Now option (Ctrl + Alt + U).
Also read: How to Resolve Quicken Error CC 501
Step 3: Disable / reactivate the account for error OL-220-a
- First, you have to navigate to the tool and click on the account list.
- Then, you have to click Edit for accounts with “error ol-220-a”.
- After that, click on the Online Services tab and choose Disable.
- Now, click Yes to confirm.
- Finally, select Ok and click on Done.
- Follow the steps below to ensure that the Quicken Data file is protected.
Navigate to the file, select File Operations, and click Validate and Repair.
You will see a checkbox next to the Validate file, check the box. Click ok
When the verification process is complete, a DATA_LOG file opens in the notebook.
- Navigate to the tool and choose the Account List (Ctrl + A).
- After that, click on Change to get the account “Quicken All 220”.
- Now you have to click on the Online Services tab.
- Now click on Configure.
- Enter your financial institution username and password.
- Then you have to click on connect.
- Be sure to bind your account instead of adding it.
Step 4: Uninstall and reinstall Quick
- The first step is to simultaneously press Windows + R from the keyboard.
- After that, click on the Start menu and choose Run.
- You have to type appwiz.cpl in the search box.
- Now the program and features tab will open.
- You should search for Quick and click on it.
- In this step, you have to click on the uninstall option from above.
- You should follow the on-screen instructions to uninstall the software.
- To reinstall it, you will have to use the CD or go to the official Quicken website and download it.
We hope that this article will help you to fix “Quick error OL-220-a” immediately. if you like little bit this blog, please give me some suggestions and comment on PURAADigital comment box and please share this blog so that help to other users
Hi, I am Purushottam Kumar by Profession Blogger, Youtuber at “PURAADigital” Digital Marketer by passion by heart, Social Influencer. Helping People to succeed in the online world. All an all want to Live life King Size.