Hello, friends if you want to know How to Upgrade Club Pogo Account to EA Network so that this blog post is very interesting for you. I will explain to you in a very simple way to upgrade your club pogo to EA network.
So read all steps to careful a single mistake you can be lost your pogo account and I describe too many things in the post.
Pogo accounts will become EA accounts. This means that you can now use the same account using all EA services, sites, and games. You can keep your favorite games and friends in one place and use your account to log in to easports.com, Origin.com, help.ea.com and other EA sites. Don’t be surprised if your Pogo account has been updated earlier than your friends as the process will take place at different times for different players. Here’s how to upgrade your Pogo account to the EA network.
- The screen below will appear when it is your turn to update your account. Just click Continue to start the update process.
- Log in with your Pogo password and email to complete the process. You will need to choose a new security question and password for your EA Network account. If your PC tries to log in with your pogo password, you will receive an error message. Remove your old password from the browser history. If you forget or lose your password then you can use the new security question to recover your EA Network account.
- Now you can use your EA network account to play your favorite games. This account works on all services, games and EA sites.
After the update, if you want to change the security password, e-mail address or the password you use, just go to Pogo.com and click My Account. You will be redirected to EA where you can make the desired changes.
Use one email for Multiple pogo account
You must use a different email address for other Pogo accounts you have created. Here’s how you can do it.
- Go to www.pogo.com and sign in with your new password and your current email address.
- Provide a separate email address for each screen name you have. Remember which email is used for which screen name.
- This is the matter. You are ready to leave.
If pogo accounts what you don’t want, EA consultants can remove them for you. Collect your favorite accounts and work with EA consultants you don’t use. Pay attention to every Pogo account and email address you have. You need this information to sign in to your account.
Forgot Your Pogo Screen Name?
- Go to www.pogo.com and see the Forgotten Your Screen Name page. Enter your email address.
- Please check your email address. If linked to your Pogo account, you will get a list of your screen names, junk mail, and the latest spam filter.
- If your list is still missing, contact Pogo Support for assistance.
Once your account is up-to-date, you will sign in with your new Pogo password and email address instead of your old Pogo password and nickname. Your email will not be visible to others. Each Pogo account must be associated with a unique email address. Other Pogo accounts must be linked to a different email address. There is no time limit to update your Pogo account.
Read – Why Pogo Games not Loading
I hope now you will understand to upgrade your club pogo account to ea network. If you have any doubts about this topic so you can do comment on us on our comment box. We will try to give you the answer within 24 hours. If you satisfied this post then you can share this post to anyone who needs to help and in the last thanks for reading here
Hi, I am Purushottam Kumar by Profession Blogger, Youtuber at “PURAADigital” Digital Marketer by passion by heart, Social Influencer. Helping People to succeed in the online world. All an all want to Live life King Size.