Pogo games are more interesting than any other game on the planet right now, causing millions of people to join the site day after day. But more than anything, you must have no problem logging into your account. However, nowadays most people can face the very common problem of forgetting the screen name or password of Pogo games. Otherwise, some want to change their screen name or password. While this process may seem so simple and easy for many people, some people may find it difficult to do so and you may need to contact Pogo Technical Support. If you are one of these people, you will find some basic tips here to overcome this problem and also learn how to change pogo password and screen name.
How to Change Pogo Account Password
- Open your favorite internet browser or default and type the address of the official website of the game pogo www.pogo.com in the address bar of the browser.
- Then click on the Sign-in button, where you can enter your screen name and temporary password, then click on the “Sign in” option.
- You can then be able to display the “My Account” option located in the right corner of the screen and select the “Change Password” option.
- Here you can enter your old temporary password which you have already registered. Then you will have to enter a new password which you will use. To confirm the new password, re-enter the new password in the next column.
- Finally, click on the option labeled “Save Changes” to complete the process.
- If the above steps fail, contact Pogo customer care and ask for Pogo password recovery options.
How to Reset Pogo Password
Now I will tell you in a very simple step for the reset pogo account password. You can follow these steps and easily you can change your pogo login password.
- In the first step, click on the link labeled “Forgotten Password” to access the password reset area.
- Here you can find an empty tab, where you have to enter your screen name. Then you have to click on the submit button. This process will generate a new email with a link to reset your Pogo account password at your email address.
- And open your account email from Pogo.com in another tab of your browser.
- In this mail, you can find this link to reset your Pogo account password. All you need to do is click on the link that will redirect you to the password reset page.
- In this password reset page, just enter your screen name with the new password, and then just press the reset password button.
- If you are unable to follow these steps, we recommend that you visit the Pogo Helpline section for detailed instructions on how to reset a Pogo password.
How to Change Pogo Screen Name
In the paragraph, I will explain to you step by step so that you can know how to change the pogo screen name in a very simple way and follow the instruction.
- Just tap the Forgot Password link and enter your email address in the Forgotten Screen Name option that appears on the right side of the window and then submit.
- Next, locate the mail with the subject written as Pogo Technical Support and open it to find your new Pogo screen name associated with the email account.
- However, if you are having trouble resolving such situations, you can always call Pogo’s phone number for official support of Pogo.
Hi, I am Purushottam Kumar by Profession Blogger, Youtuber at “PURAADigital” Digital Marketer by passion by heart, Social Influencer. Helping People to succeed in the online world. All an all want to Live life King Size.